Beyond the Boundaries
51st Annual Capitol Hill House & Garden Tour
(and pub crawl)
2008 Tour Schedule
Saturday, May 10
- 5:00 pm–8:00 pm:
Candlelight tour of all homes.
(Free jitney service between all venues.)
- 5:30 pm–8:30 pm:
H Street NE Pub Crawl.
Look for special offers for Tour ticket holders at:
- The Red and the Black @ 1212 H Street, NE
- The Pug @ 1234 H Street, NE
- H Street Martini Lounge @ 1236 H Street, NE
- Dr. Granville Moore’s @ 1238 H Street, NE
- Rock and Roll Hotel @ 1353 H Street, NE
- The Argonaut @ 1433 H Street, NE
- Sidamo Coffee & Tea @ 417 H Street, NE
- Sova Espresso & Wine @ 1359 H Street, NE
Sunday, May 11 (Mother’s Day)
- 12:00 noon—5:00 pm:
(Free Jitney service between all venues)
- 12:30 pm—4:30 pm:
Two free mini walking tours
(included in the ticket price)
- 2:30 pm—5:30 pm:
Mother’s Day Tea
at the H Street Playhouse, 1365 H Street, NE
(free to ticket holders).
Refreshments by Sidamo Coffee & Tea, Sova Espresso & Wine, and Café Roma, as well as Safeway and HarrisTeeter.
2008 Tour Tickets
Each ticket admits one person to all tour events and qualifies ticket-holders for special offers from local merchants and for the mini-walking tours on Sunday.
Current CHRS members may purchase 3 discounted member tickets for $20.00 each. Information on how to order your discounted tickets will be mailed to members in early April. Please respond promptly.
Additional tickets purchased before May 10th are $25.00.
Tickets purchased on May 10-11 are $30.00.
We accept cash and checks (made payable to CHRS),
or you may use PayPal (April 1 through May 1).
Tickets purchased through PayPal will be mailed around April 15.
Tickets will be available after April 15 at these outlets:
- Weekend CHRS kiosk at Eastern Market
- Coldwell Banker/Pardoe, 605 Pennsylvania Ave., SE
- Trover Books, 221 Pennsylvania Ave., SE
- Prudential Carruthers, 216 7th St., SE
- Appalachian Spring, Union Station, East Hall
- Cherry Antiques, 1526 Wisconsin Ave., NW
- Riverby Books, 417 East Capitol St., SE