50th Annual CHRS House and Garden Tour
Saturday, May 12
- 5pm–8pm: Candlelight tour of all homes. Shuttle buses will not be running.
- 5pm–7pm: Reception at the Community Building of the Townhomes on Capitol Hill, 750 Sixth St., SE.
- Second Saturday on the Hill: visit galleries, restaurants, and shops on Barracks Row.
Sunday, May 13 (Mother’s Day)
- Noon–5pm: All homes will be open with shuttle buses running every 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2:30 pm–5:30 pm Mother’s Day Tea at Christ Church Parish Hall, 620 G Street, SE.
- 12:45 pm–3:45 pm Guided tours of Congressional Cemetery. Special buses will leave from Christ Church hourly, beginning at 12:45 pm. The Cemetery will celebrate its 200th anniversary on May 19th.